A lot of people cringe, turn away … disbelieve me … when I say to them that you have to believe in sickness to become sick. That’s a big statement for an even bigger problem – particularly if you are a nurse or work in the sickness industry.
To find out more about how to be free of illness, watch this week’s 3 minute episode of Soul Star Connections webTV … Shifting Gears® in Your Life.
Where are you at being in charge of your health … and I don’t mean how are you at managing or taking the reins of an illness or disease?
I’d love to hear how you have overcome illness.
Leave your comments below and I will come back and join your conversation.
with Love, Cheryl
PS … If you would like to take charge of your health and live in this state, I can show you how. The very best way for me to do that is with my Be Your Own Healer… Be Your Own Life Coach Home Study program where I am guiding you all the way.
You can find out more about this program here …
A lot of people cringe, turn away … disbelieve me … when I say to them that you have to believe in sickness to become sick. Now that’s a pretty big statement for an even bigger problem … particularly if you are a nurse or a worker in our sickness industry!
Now I am not going to ask you to stop believing in something that seems impossible because quite honestly the evidence of sickness being real is every-where. However, it is the truth … you do not need to be sick.
So what happens when someone gets a virus and they are sitting next to you coughing all over you? And … what if you are the person coughing everywhere?
1… Just because the person sitting next to you is sick you do not need to be.
After all, you have your own body and your own immune system and you are in charge of it. It’s up to you whether you lower your resistance or build it up.
2… If you are the person coughing and spluttering and the virus has taken hold on you … the determining factor of how the virus plays out for you depends on 2 things:
- Whether or not you view yourself as being sick … or whether you can conceive of the idea that perhaps there is something else going on inside of you which you need to become aware of.
- How you react mentally and emotionally to the physical effects of the virus … ie, whether or not you become or feel like a ‘victim’ … mentally and emotionally.
Now that’s a lot of information for you to take in 3 minutes and, like I said before, I am not going to ask you to not believe in sickness any more … after all you may not have the skills yet to rise above it if something takes hold.
But … I do want to ask you:
- Can you conceive yourself processing something in your body that is much greater than processing a virus?
- Can you conceive of the idea that your body knows how to repair itself easily and quickly … and that your immune system is capable of destroying a virus just as easily and just as quickly … and that you are in control of your immune system if you understand how to change it.
So the real thing that you have to believe in is not sickness -v- health … or even whether or not you believe in viruses … but …
- Whether or not you believe you have the capacity to be in charge of your immune system … and that you just because you have come into contact with a virus you do not have to get sick.
- Whether or not you believe you have to succumb to it the awful-ness of the process if the virus does take hold.
What do you think of these thoughts? Do they raise alarm bells in you? Do they bring up resistance in you? Do you want to turn the video off?
How is your health? Where are you at being in charge of your health … and I don’t mean how are you at managing or taking the reins of an illness or disease.
Share your comments below and I will come back and join your conversation.